Thursday 10 February 2011

SKINNY BELT FOR SOMER 2011

In my opinion, true style is in the details we add to the everyday outfits that we wear. One of the most significant Spring/Summer 2011 trends that we are going to witness is that skinny belts will be worn over everything. What a beautiful way to add personality to your outfit, as well as create an illusion of a narrower waist without using much effort. Skinny belts can be literally worn over anything: plain t-shirt, cardigan, blazer, coat, dress and etc. My collection of skinny belts is definitely going to grow this spring as I believe in the power of accessories and the magic they create when worn over a plain outfit.

Here are some examples from 2011 Resort Collections:

[SinglePic not found]
I’ve gone through all of the Resort 2011 designer collections and skinny belt was definitely one accessory that stood out and was used pretty much everywhere, sometimes even worn in a double manner. (Two skinny belts over a cardigan or a dress)  Above and below are just some ideas on how this trend can be worn in a stylish, modern way.
We spoted Geneviev setting the trend already. GO GIRL
I was inspired by this post and looking at all of those designer collections! I decided to wear something in that theme when I went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment